- A Polish Finish
- A Flat Shape
- Pictured with 7mm Width
- A 2mm Wide Off-Center Copper Inlay
This ring comes with a comfort-fit inside the ring.
Cobalt Chrome is often used specifically for its strength in applications with high temperatures, such as jet engine turbines. It is also a hypoallergenic metal, and often used in orthopedic applications and cardiovascular stents. The metal has the heft of gold and the look of rhodium plated platinum, while being many times harder and more durable than both.
- Copper is an affordable alternative to Rose Gold, but it does require more maintenance to keep it looking nice. If at anytime you decide you'd like to upgrade to Rose Gold Contact Us and we can help you with that process.
- Copper will tarnish over time, but it can be cleaned and polished to get it looking like new. Click here to learn more about maintaining copper.
- Copper can turn your finger green, but proper maintenance can help minimalize or even prevent this.
- If at any time you would like your ring to be refinished and looking like new again we are happy to do this for you and it is covered by our Lifetime Warranty.