- A Polish Finish
- 3.75mm Off-center Guitar String Inlay (Brass String Shown Here)
- 3.75mm Off-center Wood Inlay (Zebrawood Shown Here)
- A Flat Design
- 11mm Width
Your ring comes with an incredibly comfortable Comfort-Fit inside the ring. Our rings will not tarnish or cause your skin to discolor.
This ring comes with a comfort-fit inside the ring, which means that the center of the ring is true to size and gets slightly larger toward the edges of the ring. The comfort fit makes it easier to get the ring on and off, and fits more comfortably on the finger. Keeping that in mind, some people like to order their ring slightly smaller than their ring size (normally a quarter size smaller), if they like their rings to be snug on their finger.
- Our Acid or Tumble Finished Damascus Steel is grey, not black in color. Click here to learn more.
- The acid used in the acid wash Damascus can only penetrate a small way into the Damascus so it will fade over time to a dull polish finish. The finish is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be restored at any time to a like new finish.
- Damascus Steel is a hand-forged and folded metal, so the pattern lines will vary from ring to ring.
- As wood is a natural material it can vary in pattern, shade, and even color from piece to piece depending on our current supply. This is part of the appeal to wood as it does mean every ring is unique. However, because of this we cannot guarantee a specific shade, color, or pattern within a specific wood type.
- Guitar string is set into an epoxy in order to hold the guitar string in place and protect it. As the guitar string may settle while the epoxy dries, the guitar string may not be perfectly straight within the groove and there will be a small seam between the ends of the guitar string.