DSHW174This Damascus Steel ring features:
- A Polish Finish
- 3.75mm Off-center Guitar String Inlay (Brass String Shown Here)
- 3.75mm Off-center Wood Inlay (Zebrawood Shown Here)
- A Flat Design
- 11mm Width
Your ring comes with an incredibly comfortable Comfort-Fit inside the ring. Our rings will not tarnish or cause your skin to discolor.
Custom Engraving and Rush Processing are available on the Cart Page.
- Our Acid or Tumble Finished Damascus Steel is grey, not black in color. Click here to learn more.
- The acid used in the acid wash Damascus can only penetrate a small way into the Damascus so it will fade over time to a dull polish finish. The finish is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be restored at any time to a like new finish.
- Damascus Steel is a hand-forged and folded metal, so the pattern lines will vary from ring to ring.
- Guitar string is set into an epoxy in order to hold the guitar string in place and protect it. As the guitar string may settle while the epoxy dries, the guitar string may not be perfectly straight within the groove and there will be a small seam between the ends of the guitar string.
Buy with confidence. All of our rings have a Lifetime Warranty.
Most rings are completed within 3 weeks, but some can take longer. If you need your ring sooner, add Rush Processing on the Cart page. All rings will come with our standard Logo engraved on the inside of the ring. (Except for rings with wood sleeves) Please note that all monitors are different, and will display colors differently.