DS148This Damascus Steel ring features:
- An Anodized Aluminum interior sleeve (Blue pictured here)
- A Flat Design
- 8mm Width
-An Dull Polish Finish
Each ring is custom made and comes with an incredibly comfortable Comfort-Fit inside the ring. Our rings will not rust or tarnish.
Custom Engraving and Rush Processing are not available for this ring.
- Our Acid or Tumble Finished Damascus Steel is grey, not black in color. Click here to learn more.
- The acid used in the acid wash Damascus can only penetrate a small way into the Damascus so it will fade over time to a dull polish finish. The finish is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be restored at any time to a like new finish.
- Damascus Steel is a hand-forged and folded metal, so the pattern lines will vary from ring to ring.
- Anodizing can fade over time or even change colors based on the environment it is used in. There is no way to predict when or if this will happen; however, the anodizing is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be refinished
- If you later decide you would prefer to switch to Cerakote, which is more durable but has a matte finish, instead of anodizing we can do that at any time for no additional cost.
Buy with confidence. All of our rings have a Lifetime Warranty.
Most rings are completed within 3 weeks, but some can take longer. If you need your ring sooner, add Rush Processing on the Cart page. All rings will come with our standard Logo engraved on the inside of the ring. (Except for rings with wood sleeves) Please note that all monitors are different, and will display colors differently.