- A Rock Polish Finish
- A Flat Shape with Beveled Edges
- 9mm Width
- A 6mm Wide Center Kuro Damascus Steel Inlay with a Tumble Finish
Cobalt Chrome is often used specifically for its strength in applications with high temperatures, such as jet engine turbines. It is also a hypoallergenic metal, and often used in orthopedic applications and cardiovascular stents. The metal has the heft of gold and the look of rhodium plated platinum, while being many times harder and more durable than both.
- Our Acid or Tumble Finished Damascus Steel is grey, not black in color. Click here to learn more.
- The acid used in the acid wash Damascus can only penetrate a small way into the Damascus so it will fade over time to a dull polish finish. The finish is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be restored at any time to a like new finish.
- Damascus Steel is a hand-forged and folded metal, so the pattern lines will vary from ring to ring.