-Benefits of Titanium
1. 6Al/6V/2Sn (Aerospace Grade) Titanium is hypo-allergenic and will not irritate or cause discoloration to the skin.
2. Titanium is much more durable than precious metals. This means that your ring won't dent or ding like Gold or Platinum will.
3. Titanium rings are very light weight. Titanium is about 1/2 the weight of steel, yet much stronger.
All of our rings are meticulously crafted and hand finished.
This ring comes with a comfort-fit inside the ring, which means that the center of the ring is true to size and gets slightly larger toward the edges of the ring. The comfort fit makes it easier to get the ring on and off, and fits more comfortably on the finger. Keeping that in mind, if you were sized based on standard fit rings some people like to order their ring slightly smaller than their ring size (normally a quarter size smaller), if they like their rings to be snug on their finger.
- Anodizing can fade over time or even change colors based on the environment it is used in. There is no way to predict when or if this will happen; however, the anodizing is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be refinished
- If you later decide you would prefer to switch to Cerakote, which is more durable but has a matte finish, instead of anodizing we can do that at any time for no additional cost.
*We include a FREE Silicone Ring with orders sizes 4-13, to use during those times that you need something a little less formal, or for those times that require a softer ring.