- 7mm Width
- Domed Shape
- Tumble Finish
- Cerakote-Filled Grooves (Royal Blue Cerakote shown)
- DiamondCast Sleeve (Andromeda shown)
DiamondCast is a new line of rings made with a patent pending combination of genuine Diamond and pigments. The Radiance versions of our DiamondCast inlays and sleeves are made with a custom pigment containing real Silver, special holographic polymers and of course genuine Diamond.
Each ring is custom made so no two rings are alike.
This ring comes with a comfort-fit inside the ring, which means that the center of the ring is true to size and gets slightly larger toward the edges of the ring. The comfort fit makes it easier to get the ring on and off, and fits more comfortably on the finger. Keeping that in mind, some people like to order their ring slightly smaller than their ring size (normally a quarter size smaller), if they like their rings to be snug on their finger.
Custom Engraving is not available for this ring.
- Our Acid or Tumble Finished Damascus Steel is grey, not black in color. Click here to learn more.
- The acid used in the acid wash Damascus can only penetrate a small way into the Damascus so it will fade over time to a dull polish finish. The finish is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be restored at any time to a like new finish.
- Damascus Steel is a hand-forged and folded metal, so the pattern lines will vary from ring to ring.