How to Use Ring Sizers
Our sizers cover US sizes 5 - 16, including most half sizes.
Your finger can fluctuate in size throughout the day due to temperature and activity. The time of year can also impact the fit of your ring. In warmer months the ring will fit tighter and in cooler months it will fit looser.
Finger shape also plays a part in how your ring will fit. If your finger is largest at the base rather than at the knuckle, the ring should fit snuggly at the base of your finger without causing an indent. If your finger is largest at the knuckle you should be able to get it on and off without a struggle, you may need to twist the ring one or two times though to get it off.
- Pop out a sizer and find one that fits comfortable, but stays in place and does not fall off your finger.
- Shake your hand around a little and make sure the sizer stays in place.
- Try putting it on and off a couple times.
- Wear the sizer around for a couple hours and make sure the size feels comfortable while you do your usual routine. Please be aware, while the sizers are only in half sizes some rings are available in quarter sizes so if you're between two sizes, we may be able to make your ring in a quarter size.
- Once you know what sizer fits best look at the tab on the sizer to determine what size you need.
Sizing does come down to personal preference. There is no way for anyone else to know what size you will like best. Some people prefer their ring a little looser and some people prefer it a little tighter. There should at least be some resistance in taking the ring off though in order to prevent the ring from falling off.