- A Tumble Finish with a Rock Hammered Texture
- A Flat Shape with Beveled Edges
- 8mm Width
- A 3mm Wide Center Dinosaur Bone Inlay (Pictured with Black Dinosaur Bone)
This ring comes with a comfort-fit inside the ring.
Kuro Damascus Steel rings are made by hand, mimicking ancient blacksmithing techniques. Using two alternating types of stainless steel, 304 and 316, master craftsman heat, bond, twist and fold the metal layers together to produce dramatic patterns. After patterning the metal, there can be up to 100 layers in each piece of finished Damascus Steel. Each Damascus Steel ring is unique – no two designs will look exactly alike.
Our Dinosaur Bone inlays are made from 100% Authentic crushed Dinosaur Bone Fossils that are sealed into place on the ring. We have three color tones of Dinosaur Bone to choose from; Red, Tan or Black.
- Our Acid or Tumble Finished Damascus Steel is grey, not black in color. Click here to learn more.
- The acid used in the acid wash Damascus can only penetrate a small way into the Damascus so it will fade over time to a dull polish finish. The finish is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be restored at any time to a like new finish.
- Damascus Steel is a hand-forged and folded metal, so the pattern lines will vary from ring to ring.