- A Polish Finish with Rock Hammered Texture
- A Flat Shape with Beveled Edges
- 8mm Width
- A 5mm Wide Center Damascus Steel Inlay with an Acid Finish with a Rock Hammered Texture
This ring comes with a comfort-fit inside the ring, which means that the center of the ring is true to size and gets slightly larger toward the edges of the ring. The comfort fit makes it easier to get the ring on and off, and fits more comfortably on the finger. Keeping that in mind, if you were sized based on standard fit rings some people like to order their ring slightly smaller than their ring size (normally a quarter size smaller), if they like their rings to be snug on their finger.
Cobalt Chrome is often used specifically for its strength in applications with high temperatures, such as jet engine turbines. It is also a hypoallergenic metal, and often used in orthopedic applications and cardiovascular stents. The metal has the heft of gold and the look of rhodium plated platinum, while being many times harder and more durable than both.
- Our Acid or Tumble Finished Damascus Steel is grey, not black in color. Click here to learn more.
- The acid used in the acid wash Damascus can only penetrate a small way into the Damascus so it will fade over time to a dull polish finish. The finish is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be restored at any time to a like new finish.
- Damascus Steel is a hand-forged and folded metal, so the pattern lines will vary from ring to ring.
*We include a FREE Silicone Ring with orders sizes 4-13, to use during those times that you need something a little less formal, or for those times that require a softer ring.