Damascus Steel Ring with Claddagh Milled Celtic Design and Cerakote Inlays and Interior Hardwood Sleeve Custom Made Band
- A Dull Polish Finish
- A Flat Shape
- 9mm Width
- A Center Claddagh Milled Celtic Design Inlay
- A Cerakote Inlay (Pictured with Highland Green Cerakote)
- An Interior Hardwood Sleeve (Pictured with Jade Hardwood)
This ring comes with a comfort-fit inside the ring, which means that the center of the ring is true to size and gets slightly larger toward the edges of the ring. The comfort fit makes it easier to get the ring on and off, and fits more comfortably on the finger. Keeping that in mind, some people like to order their ring slightly smaller than their ring size (normally a quarter size smaller), if they like their rings to be snug on their finger.
The Claddagh's distinctive design features two hands clasping a heart, and surround by a crown. The elements of this symbol is often said to correspond to the qualities of love (the heart), friendship (the hands), and loyalty (the crown).
We can also change the Celtic Pattern in this band. Please see our available Celtic patterns here. If you would like to change the pattern, please send us a message or custom ring request and we would be happy to help!
Each piece of hardwood varies slightly in character, color, and grain pattern, ensuring every wood ring is truly one of a kind. Wood’s raw, organic nature and inherent beauty is both rustic and refined. Its rich origin and exclusive markings speak to its distinctness amongst traditional metal wedding bands.
Cerakote is the Industry Leading Thin-Film Ceramic coating used mainly on firearms, knives and tools. The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness.
Custom Engraving is not available for this ring.
- Our Acid or Tumble Finished Damascus Steel is grey, not black in color. Click here to learn more.
- The acid used in the acid wash Damascus can only penetrate a small way into the Damascus so it will fade over time to a dull polish finish. The finish is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be restored at any time to a like new finish.
- Damascus Steel is a hand-forged and folded metal, so the pattern lines will vary from ring to ring.
- As wood is a natural material it can vary in pattern, shade, and even color from piece to piece depending on our current supply. This is part of the appeal to wood as it does mean every ring is unique. However, because of this we cannot guarantee a specific shade, color, or pattern within a specific wood type.