- A Polish Finish
- A Flat Shape with Grooved Edges
- Pictured with 7mm Width
- A 2mm Wide Center Anodized Inlay (Pictured with Blue Anodizing)
- An Interior Anodized Sleeve (Pictured with Blue Anodizing)
We use the alloy Ti6AL4V, an aerospace grade of the titanium. This alloy is more expensive and harder to work with, but is much stronger than pure titanium. Titanium is also unique in that it will not fade or change color, maintaining its light grey color over time.
- Anodizing can fade over time or even change colors based on the environment it is used in. There is no way to predict when or if this will happen; however, the anodizing is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be refinished
- If you later decide you would prefer to switch to Cerakote, which is more durable but has a matte finish, instead of anodizing we can do that at any time for no additional cost.