Titanium Ring with Baseball Stitching and Cerakote Inlays and Interior Anodized Sleeve Custom Made Band
- A Satin Finish
- A Domed Shape
- Pictured with 9mm Width
- A Baseball Stitching Inlay
- A Cerakote Inlay (Pictured with Red Cerakote)
- An Interior Anodized Sleeve (Pictured with Blue Anodizing)
This ring comes with a comfort-fit inside the ring, which means that the center of the ring is true to size and gets slightly larger toward the edges of the ring. The comfort fit makes it easier to get the ring on and off, and fits more comfortably on the finger. Keeping that in mind, some people like to order their ring slightly smaller than their ring size (normally a quarter size smaller), if they like their rings to be snug on their finger.
We use the alloy Ti6AL4V, an aerospace grade of the titanium. This alloy is more expensive and harder to work with, but is much stronger than pure titanium. Titanium is also unique in that it will not fade or change color, maintaining its light grey color over time.
Cerakote is the Industry Leading Thin-Film Ceramic coating used mainly on firearms, knives and tools. The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness.
- Anodizing can fade over time or even change colors based on the environment it is used in. There is no way to predict when or if this will happen; however, the anodizing is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be refinished
- If you later decide you would prefer to switch to Cerakote, which is more durable but has a matte finish, instead of anodizing we can do that at any time for no additional cost.