Titanium Ring with Infinity Heart Milled Celtic Design and Anodized Inlays and Interior Anodized Sleeve Custom Made Band
- A Satin Finish
- A Flat Shape
- Pictured with 6mm Width
- A Center Infinity Heart Milled Celtic Design Inlay
- An Anodized Inlay (Pictured with Blue Anodizing)
- An Interior Anodized Sleeve (Pictured with Blue Anodizing)
We use the alloy Ti6AL4V, an aerospace grade of the titanium. This alloy is more expensive and harder to work with, but is much stronger than pure titanium. Titanium is also unique in that it will not fade or change color, maintaining its light grey color over time.
We can also change the Celtic Pattern in this band. Please see our available Celtic patterns here. If you would like to change the pattern, please send us a message or custom ring request and we would be happy to help!
Custom Engraving is not available for this ring.
- Anodizing can fade over time or even change colors based on the environment it is used in. There is no way to predict when or if this will happen; however, the anodizing is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be refinished
- If you later decide you would prefer to switch to Cerakote, which is more durable but has a matte finish, instead of anodizing we can do that at any time for no additional cost.