This Black Zirconium ring features:
- A Bead Blast Finish
- An Anodized Celtic Knot (Pictured with Blue Anodizing)
- An Interior Anodized Sleeve (Pictured with Blue Anodizing)
- A Flat Design
- 7mm Width
We can also change the Celtic Pattern in this band. Please see our available patterns here. If you would like to change the pattern, please send us a message or custom ring request and we would be happy to help!
Your ring comes with an incredibly comfortable Comfort-Fit inside the ring. Our Black Zirconium rings will not tarnish or cause your skin to discolor.
- Black Zirconium is the darkest metal available; however, it is not pure black and in some lighting it can appear to be dark grey. Click here to learn more about black zirconium.
- Anodizing can fade over time or even change colors based on the environment it is used in. There is no way to predict when or if this will happen; however, the anodizing is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be refinished
- If you later decide you would prefer to switch to Cerakote, which is more durable but has a matte finish, instead of anodizing we can do that at any time for no additional cost.