DS14KRSET04These 8mm and 7mm wide BLACK ZIRCONIUM POLISH ring has a 5mm wide Damascus Steel Center. A 1mm Inlay of 14K ROSE GOLD encircles the whole ring. Each ring is custom made and the pattern of the DAMASCUS is unique, so no two rings are exactly alike. Damascus Steel rings are very desirable. Your ring comes with a COMFORT-FIT for extra satisfaction. Our BLACK ZIRCONIUM and Damascus rings WILL NOT TARNISH or cause your skin to discolor. They are smooth and have a great feel. Style (DS14KRSET04)
Black Zirconium rings get their signature color in a process different than anodizing. It is an extremely hard, smooth, and inert coating. Zirconium is slightly heavier than titanium, but is less than stainless steel. It is chemically similar to titanium.
-Benefits of Black Zirconium
1. Black Zirconium is hypo-allergenic and will not irritate or cause discoloration to the skin.
2. Black Zirconium is much more durable than precious metals. This means that your ring won't dent or ding like Gold or Platinum will.
3. Black Zirconium are very light weight. Black Zirconium is about 1/4 the weight of steel, yet much stronger.
All of our rings are meticulously crafted and hand finished.
- Our Acid or Tumble Finished Damascus Steel is grey, not black in color. Click here to learn more.
- The acid used in the acid wash Damascus can only penetrate a small way into the Damascus so it will fade over time to a dull polish finish. The finish is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be restored at any time to a like new finish.
- Damascus Steel is a hand-forged and folded metal, so the pattern lines will vary from ring to ring.
- Black Zirconium is the darkest metal available; however, it is not pure black and in some lighting it can appear to be dark grey. Click here to learn more about black zirconium.
Buy with confidence. All of our rings have a Lifetime Warranty.
Most rings are completed within 3 weeks, but some can take longer. If you need your ring sooner, add Rush Processing on the Cart page. All rings will come with our standard Logo engraved on the inside of the ring. (Except for rings with wood sleeves) Please note that all monitors are different, and will display colors differently.