This Black Zirconium ring features:
- A Bead Blast Finish
- An Anodized Celtic Knot (Pictured with Blue Anodizing)
- An Interior Anodized Sleeve (Pictured with Blue Anodizing)
- A Flat Design
- 7mm Width
We can also change the Celtic Pattern in this band. Please see our available patterns here. If you would like to change the pattern, please send us a message or custom ring request and we would be happy to help!
Your ring comes with an incredibly comfortable Comfort-Fit inside the ring. Our Black Zirconium rings will not tarnish or cause your skin to discolor.
This ring comes with a comfort-fit inside the ring, which means that the center of the ring is true to size and gets slightly larger toward the edges of the ring. The comfort fit makes it easier to get the ring on and off, and fits more comfortably on the finger. Keeping that in mind, some people like to order their ring slightly smaller than their ring size (normally a quarter size smaller), if they like their rings to be snug on their finger.
- Black Zirconium is the darkest metal available; however, it is not pure black and in some lighting it can appear to be dark grey. Click here to learn more about black zirconium.
- Anodizing can fade over time or even change colors based on the environment it is used in. There is no way to predict when or if this will happen; however, the anodizing is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be refinished
- If you later decide you would prefer to switch to Cerakote, which is more durable but has a matte finish, instead of anodizing we can do that at any time for no additional cost.