Black Zirconium rings get their signature color in a process different than anodizing. It is an extremely hard, smooth, and inert coating. Zirconium is slightly heavier than titanium, but is less than stainless steel. It is chemically similar to titanium.
-Benefits of Black Zirconium
1. Black Zirconium is hypo-allergenic and will not irritate or cause discoloration to the skin.
2. Black Zirconium is much more durable than precious metals. This means that your ring won't dent or ding like Gold or Platinum will.
3. Black Zirconium are very light weight. Black Zirconium is about 1/4 the weight of steel, yet much stronger.
All of our rings are meticulously crafted and hand finished.
This ring comes with a comfort-fit inside the ring, which means that the center of the ring is true to size and gets slightly larger toward the edges of the ring. The comfort fit makes it easier to get the ring on and off, and fits more comfortably on the finger. Keeping that in mind, some people like to order their ring slightly smaller than their ring size (normally a quarter size smaller), if they like their rings to be snug on their finger.
- Black Zirconium is the darkest metal available; however, it is not pure black and in some lighting it can appear to be dark grey. Click here to learn more about black zirconium.
- Guitar string is set into an epoxy in order to hold the guitar string in place and protect it. As the guitar string may settle while the epoxy dries, the guitar string may not be perfectly straight within the groove and there will be a small seam between the ends of the guitar string.