DSC19This 7mm Damascus Steel band features two 2mm Copper inlays and the entire ring has a Rock Hammer finish. Each ring is custom made and the pattern unique, so no two rings are exactly alike. Damascus Steel rings are very desirable. Your ring comes with a COMFORT-FIT for extra satisfaction. Our DAMASCUS ring WILL NOT RUST OR TARNISH.
Damascus steel is an ancient art form. This blacksmith alloy is made using two types of Surgical and Fine Stainless steel that are layered in 100 alternating layer and then worked. It is then twisted and folded to make different patterns. It was used in Japan originally to make blades for knifes and swords.
This ring comes with a comfort-fit inside the ring, which means that the center of the ring is true to size and gets slightly larger toward the edges of the ring. The comfort fit makes it easier to get the ring on and off, and fits more comfortably on the finger. Keeping that in mind, some people like to order their ring slightly smaller than their ring size (normally a quarter size smaller), if they like their rings to be snug on their finger.
Custom Engraving and Rush Processing are available on the Cart Page.
- Our Acid or Tumble Finished Damascus Steel is grey, not black in color. Click here to learn more.
- The acid used in the acid wash Damascus can only penetrate a small way into the Damascus so it will fade over time to a dull polish finish. The finish is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be restored at any time to a like new finish.
- Damascus Steel is a hand-forged and folded metal, so the pattern lines will vary from ring to ring.
- Copper is an affordable alternative to Rose Gold, but it does require more maintenance to keep it looking nice. If at anytime you decide you'd like to upgrade to Rose Gold Contact Us and we can help you with that process.
- Copper will tarnish over time, but it can be cleaned and polished to get it looking like new. Click here to learn more about maintaining copper.
- Copper can turn your finger green, but proper maintenance can help minimalize or even prevent this.
- If at any time you would like your ring to be refinished and looking like new again we are happy to do this for you and it is covered by our Lifetime Warranty.
Buy with confidence. All of our rings have a Lifetime Warranty.
This ring is usually completed within 3-4 weeks, but can sometimes take longer. Most of our rings are currently not experiencing any delays due to COVID-19, but with how quickly things change, please be aware that delays are a possibility. If you need your ring sooner, add Rush Processing on the Cart page. Most of our rings come with our Logo engraved on the inside of the ring. Please note that all monitors are different, and will display colors differently.
See information on fit and sizing as well as all of our policies in our Shop Policies.
Not exactly what you're looking for? Try our Custom Ring Design Tool to design your perfect ring! Or contact us with any questions using our Contact Form.