- A Polish and Acid Finish
- A Domed Shape
- 9mm Width
- Dual 2mm Wide Copper Inlays with a Hammer Finish
This ring comes with a comfort-fit inside the ring, which means that the center of the ring is true to size and gets slightly larger toward the edges of the ring. The comfort fit makes it easier to get the ring on and off, and fits more comfortably on the finger. Keeping that in mind, some people like to order their ring slightly smaller than their ring size (normally a quarter size smaller), if they like their rings to be snug on their finger.
Damascus Steel rings are made by hand, mimicking ancient blacksmithing techniques. Using two alternating types of stainless steel, AEB-L and 302, master craftsman heat, bond, twist and fold the metal layers together to produce vivid patterns. After patterning the metal, there can be up to 100 layers in each piece of finished Damascus Steel. Each Damascus Steel ring is unique – no two designs will look exactly alike.
- Our Acid or Tumble Finished Damascus Steel is grey, not black in color. Click here to learn more.
- The acid used in the acid wash Damascus can only penetrate a small way into the Damascus so it will fade over time to a dull polish finish. The finish is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be restored at any time to a like new finish.
- Damascus Steel is a hand-forged and folded metal, so the pattern lines will vary from ring to ring.
- Copper is an affordable alternative to Rose Gold, but it does require more maintenance to keep it looking nice. If at anytime you decide you'd like to upgrade to Rose Gold Contact Us and we can help you with that process.
- Copper will tarnish over time, but it can be cleaned and polished to get it looking like new. Click here to learn more about maintaining copper.
- Copper can turn your finger green, but proper maintenance can help minimalize or even prevent this.
- If at any time you would like your ring to be refinished and looking like new again we are happy to do this for you and it is covered by our Lifetime Warranty.