- 8mm Width
- Faceted Shape
- Polish Finish
Each ring is custom made at the time of order.
This ring comes with a comfort-fit inside the ring, which means that the center of the ring is true to size and gets slightly larger toward the edges of the ring. The comfort fit makes it easier to get the ring on and off, and fits more comfortably on the finger. Keeping that in mind, some people like to order their ring slightly smaller than their ring size (normally a quarter size smaller), if they like their rings to be snug on their finger.
Custom Engraving is not available for this ring.
- Superconductor is an industrial material, it’s not made specifically for jewelry, so it can have some flaws in it that come out during the etching process. These flaws can vary from small voids in the material to black markings. The industrial nature of superconductor is part of what gives it the rugged appeal that many people enjoy, but it is something to consider when ordering.
- Sometimes, with a new ring, the copper within the Superconductor can cause some skin discoloration, but over time that will go away and not be a continuing issue.
- Copper will tarnish over time, but it can be cleaned and polished to get it looking like new. Click here to learn more about maintaining copper.
- Copper can turn your finger green, but proper maintenance can help minimalize or even prevent this.
- If at any time you would like your ring to be refinished and looking like new again we are happy to do this for you and it is covered by our Lifetime Warranty.