DS183This Tightweave Damascus Steel ring features:
- An Acid and Satin Finish
- A Domed Shape
- 8mm Width
- 5mm Black Zirconium Inlay
- 1mm Cerakote Inlay (Black shown)
Each ring is custom made at the time of order.
This ring comes with a comfort-fit inside the ring, which means that the center of the ring is true to size and gets slightly larger toward the edges of the ring. The comfort fit makes it easier to get the ring on and off, and fits more comfortably on the finger. Keeping that in mind, some people like to order their ring slightly smaller than their ring size (normally a quarter size smaller), if they like their rings to be snug on their finger.
Custom Engraving and Rush Processing are available on the Cart Page.
- Our supplier for the Tightweave Damascus steel rods we use to make our rings is unable to get us new bars until November so any Tightweave Damascus steel rings won't ship until December.
- Our Acid or Tumble Finished Damascus Steel is grey, not black in color. Click here to learn more.
- The acid used in the acid wash Damascus can only penetrate a small way into the Damascus so it will fade over time to a dull polish finish. The finish is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be restored at any time to a like new finish.
- Damascus Steel is a hand-forged and folded metal, so the pattern lines will vary from ring to ring.
- Black Zirconium is the darkest metal available; however, it is not pure black and in some lighting it can appear to be dark grey. Click here to learn more about black zirconium.
Buy with confidence. All of our rings have a Lifetime Warranty.
This ring is usually completed within 3-4 weeks, but can sometimes take longer. Most of our rings are currently not experiencing any delays due to COVID-19, but with how quickly things change, please be aware that delays are a possibility. If you need your ring sooner, add Rush Processing on the Cart page. Most of our rings come with our Logo engraved on the inside of the ring. Please note that all monitors are different, and will display colors differently.
See information on fit and sizing as well as all of our policies in our Shop Policies.
Not exactly what you're looking for? Try our Custom Ring Design Tool to design your perfect ring! Or contact us with any questions using our Contact Form.