ATU115This Titanium ring features:
- A Bead Blast Finish
- A Domed Shape
- 8mm Width
- A 4mm Wide Center Black Zirconium Inlay
- An Interior Anodized Sleeve (Pictured with Blue Anodizing)
This ring comes with a comfort-fit inside the ring, which means that the center of the ring is true to size and gets slightly larger toward the edges of the ring. The comfort fit makes it easier to get the ring on and off, and fits more comfortably on the finger. Keeping that in mind, some people like to order their ring slightly smaller than their ring size (normally a quarter size smaller), if they like their rings to be snug on their finger.
We use the alloy Ti6AL4V, an aerospace grade of the titanium. This alloy is more expensive and harder to work with, but is much stronger than pure titanium. Titanium is also unique in that it will not fade or change color, maintaining its light grey color over time.
Custom Engraving and Rush Processing are available on the Cart Page.
- Black Zirconium is the darkest metal available; however, it is not pure black and in some lighting it can appear to be dark grey. Click here to learn more about black zirconium.
- Anodizing can fade over time or even change colors based on the environment it is used in. There is no way to predict when or if this will happen; however, the anodizing is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be refinished
- If you later decide you would prefer to switch to Cerakote, which is more durable but has a matte finish, instead of anodizing we can do that at any time for no additional cost.
Buy with confidence. All of our rings have a Lifetime Warranty.
This ring is usually completed within 3-4 weeks, but can sometimes take longer. Most of our rings are currently not experiencing any delays due to COVID-19, but with how quickly things change, please be aware that delays are a possibility. If you need your ring sooner, add Rush Processing on the Cart page. Most of our rings come with our Logo engraved on the inside of the ring. Please note that all monitors are different, and will display colors differently.
See information on fit and sizing as well as all of our policies in our Shop Policies.
Not exactly what you're looking for? Try our Custom Ring Design Tool to design your perfect ring! Or contact us with any questions using our Contact Form.