- A Hammer Finish
- A Domed Shape
- 6mm Width
- A 2mm Wide Center Copper Inlay
- An Interior Hardwood Sleeve (Pictured with Maple Burl Hardwood)
This ring comes with a comfort-fit inside the ring, which means that the center of the ring is true to size and gets slightly larger toward the edges of the ring. The comfort fit makes it easier to get the ring on and off, and fits more comfortably on the finger. Keeping that in mind, some people like to order their ring slightly smaller than their ring size (normally a quarter size smaller), if they like their rings to be snug on their finger.
We use the alloy Ti6AL4V, an aerospace grade of the titanium. This alloy is more expensive and harder to work with, but is much stronger than pure titanium. Titanium is also unique in that it will not fade or change color, maintaining its light grey color over time.
Each piece of hardwood varies slightly in character, color, and grain pattern, ensuring every wood ring is truly one of a kind. Wood’s raw, organic nature and inherent beauty is both rustic and refined. Its rich origin and exclusive markings speak to its distinctness amongst traditional metal wedding bands.
Custom Engraving is not available for this ring.
- As wood is a natural material it can vary in pattern, shade, and even color from piece to piece depending on our current supply. This is part of the appeal to wood as it does mean every ring is unique. However, because of this we cannot guarantee a specific shade, color, or pattern within a specific wood type.
- Copper is an affordable alternative to Rose Gold, but it does require more maintenance to keep it looking nice. If at anytime you decide you'd like to upgrade to Rose Gold Contact Us and we can help you with that process.
- Copper will tarnish over time, but it can be cleaned and polished to get it looking like new. Click here to learn more about maintaining copper.
- Copper can turn your finger green, but proper maintenance can help minimalize or even prevent this.
- If at any time you would like your ring to be refinished and looking like new again we are happy to do this for you and it is covered by our Lifetime Warranty.