Damascus Steel Ring with Infinity Knot Milled Celtic Design Inlay and Interior Hardwood Sleeve Custom Made Band
- An Acid Finish
- A Domed Shape
- 8mm Width
- A Center Infinity Knot Milled Celtic Design Inlay
- An Interior Hardwood Sleeve (Pictured with Jack Daniels Whiskey Barrel Hardwood)
This ring comes with a comfort-fit inside the ring.
Damascus Steel rings are made by hand, mimicking ancient blacksmithing techniques. Using two alternating types of stainless steel, AEB-L and 302, master craftsman heat, bond, twist and fold the metal layers together to produce vivid patterns. After patterning the metal, there can be up to 100 layers in each piece of finished Damascus Steel. Each Damascus Steel ring is unique – no two designs will look exactly alike.
We can also change the Celtic Pattern in this band. Please see our available Celtic patterns here. If you would like to change the pattern, please send us a message or custom ring request and we would be happy to help!
Each piece of hardwood varies slightly in character, color, and grain pattern, ensuring every wood ring is truly one of a kind. Wood’s raw, organic nature and inherent beauty is both rustic and refined. Its rich origin and exclusive markings speak to its distinctness amongst traditional metal wedding bands.
Custom Engraving is not available for this ring.
- Our Acid or Tumble Finished Damascus Steel is grey, not black in color. Click here to learn more.
- The acid used in the acid wash Damascus can only penetrate a small way into the Damascus so it will fade over time to a dull polish finish. The finish is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be restored at any time to a like new finish.
- Damascus Steel is a hand-forged and folded metal, so the pattern lines will vary from ring to ring.
- As wood is a natural material it can vary in pattern, shade, and even color from piece to piece depending on our current supply. This is part of the appeal to wood as it does mean every ring is unique. However, because of this we cannot guarantee a specific shade, color, or pattern within a specfic wood type.