- A Tumble Finish
- A Domed Shape
- Pictured with 8mm Width
- An Interior Hardwood Sleeve (Pictured with Desert Ironwood Burl Hardwood)
This ring comes with a comfort-fit inside the ring, which means that the center of the ring is true to size and gets slightly larger toward the edges of the ring. The comfort fit makes it easier to get the ring on and off, and fits more comfortably on the finger. Keeping that in mind, some people like to order their ring slightly smaller than their ring size (normally a quarter size smaller), if they like their rings to be snug on their finger.
Kuro Damascus Steel rings are made by hand, mimicking ancient blacksmithing techniques. Using two alternating types of stainless steel, 304 and 316, master craftsman heat, bond, twist and fold the metal layers together to produce dramatic patterns. After patterning the metal, there can be up to 100 layers in each piece of finished Damascus Steel. Each Damascus Steel ring is unique – no two designs will look exactly alike.
Each piece of hardwood varies slightly in character, color, and grain pattern, ensuring every wood ring is truly one of a kind. Wood’s raw, organic nature and inherent beauty is both rustic and refined. Its rich origin and exclusive markings speak to its distinctness amongst traditional metal wedding bands.
Custom Engraving is not available for this ring.
- Our Acid or Tumble Finished Damascus Steel is grey, not black in color. Click here to learn more.
- The acid used in the acid wash Damascus can only penetrate a small way into the Damascus so it will fade over time to a dull polish finish. The finish is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be restored at any time to a like new finish.
- Damascus Steel is a hand-forged and folded metal, so the pattern lines will vary from ring to ring.
- As wood is a natural material it can vary in pattern, shade, and even color from piece to piece depending on our current supply. This is part of the appeal to wood as it does mean every ring is unique. However, because of this we cannot guarantee a specific shade, color, or pattern within a specific wood type.