Black Zirconium and Anodized Etched Superconductor Ring Custom Made Titanium-Niobium and Copper Band
This 8mm Black Zirconium band has a Polish Finish and features a 5mm centered Anodized Blue Etched Superconductor Inlay. Superconductor rings are machined from a single section of Superconductor Cable. Superconductor Cable is made up of many highly conductive Titanium-Niobium Alloy rods, which are then insulated by Copper and formed into a large cable. A cross-section wafer of cable is cut at an angle and made in to a ring. The resulting band has a beautiful pattern that is formed by the layers of the Niobium-Titanium Alloy and Copper crossing through the ring at different points. No two Superconductor rings will look the same, as the resulting patterns will vary based on cable and cut. Each ring is custom made at the time of order.
- Anodizing can fade over time or even change colors based on the environment it is used in. There is no way to predict when or if this will happen; however, the anodizing is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be refinished
- If you later decide you would prefer to switch to Cerakote, which is more durable but has a matte finish, instead of anodizing we can do that at any time for no additional cost.
- Copper is an affordable alternative to Rose Gold, but it does require more maintenance to keep it looking nice. If at anytime you decide you'd like to upgrade to Rose Gold Contact Us and we can help you with that process.
- Copper will tarnish over time, but it can be cleaned and polished to get it looking like new. Click here to learn more about maintaining copper.
- Copper can turn your finger green, but proper maintenance can help minimalize or even prevent this.
- If at any time you would like your ring to be refinished and looking like new again we are happy to do this for you and it is covered by our Lifetime Warranty.
This ring comes with a beveled interior fit, rather than our standard comfort fit.
Warranty: Buy with confidence. All of our rings have a Lifetime Warranty. If your ring needs repair or refinishing, we will service it free of charge for the life of the ring. View all of our shop policies here.
Ring Sizing: We have found that the majority of all ring exchanges are in the first 90 days and are mostly due to the initial ring being too big. Most of our designs are produced with a unique, incredibly comfortable comfort fit inside the ring. If you are not used to wearing a ring, then it is likely everything will feel too tight to start out. However, getting the ring too loose will cause it to catch on something or possibly fall off and become lost. Because of this, we ask you to size your finger by the "Bend and Twist" method. Once you have a ring sizer over your knuckle, you should have a bit of "resistance" in taking it off. When taking a ring off you should bend your knuckle slightly and twist it. If you try to pull it straight back over your knuckle, it will catch the skin and not give an accurate size.
Custom Rings: Don't see the options you need? Fill out our Custom Ring Quote Form and tell us what you want! Unlike other stores who simply buy their products at wholesale from a catalog, we control every step of the manufacturing process and custom-make each and every ring to the exact specifications that were ordered, and that’s how you know that what you are getting is unique, and not an “off-the-shelf” product.
Processing Time: All items are made to order and take up to 5 weeks to complete. If you need it sooner, please add Rush Processing to the item on the Cart page.
All rings will come with our standard Logo engraved on the inside of the ring. (Except for rings with wood sleeves)
Please note that all monitors are different, and will display colors differently.
Contact us with any questions using our Contact Form.