Black Zirconium rings get their signature color in a process different than anodizing. It is an extremely hard, smooth, and inert coating. Zirconium is slightly heavier than titanium, but is less than stainless steel. It is chemically similar to titanium.
-Benefits of Black Zirconium
1. Black Zirconium is hypo-allergenic and will not irritate or cause discoloration to the skin.
2. Black Zirconium is much more durable than precious metals. This means that your ring won't dent or ding like Gold or Platinum will.
3. Black Zirconium are very light weight. Black Zirconium is about 1/4 the weight of steel, yet much stronger.
This ring comes with a comfort-fit inside the ring, which means that the center of the ring is true to size and gets slightly larger toward the edges of the ring. The comfort fit makes it easier to get the ring on and off, and fits more comfortably on the finger. Keeping that in mind, some people like to order their ring slightly smaller than their ring size (normally a quarter size smaller), if they like their rings to be snug on their finger.
- Black Zirconium is the darkest metal available; however, it is not pure black and in some lighting it can appear to be dark grey. Click here to learn more about black zirconium.
- Copper is an affordable alternative to Rose Gold, but it does require more maintenance to keep it looking nice. If at anytime you decide you'd like to upgrade to Rose Gold Contact Us and we can help you with that process.
- Copper will tarnish over time, but it can be cleaned and polished to get it looking like new. Click here to learn more about maintaining copper.
- Copper can turn your finger green, but proper maintenance can help minimalize or even prevent this.
- If at any time you would like your ring to be refinished and looking like new again we are happy to do this for you and it is covered by our Lifetime Warranty.