Black Zirconium and Anodized Etched Superconductor Ring Custom Made Titanium-Niobium and Copper Band
- 8mm Width
- Domed Shape
- Polish Finish
- 5mm Anodized Blue Superconductor Inlay
Each ring is custom made at the time of order.
This ring comes with a comfort-fit inside the ring, which means that the center of the ring is true to size and gets slightly larger toward the edges of the ring. The comfort fit makes it easier to get the ring on and off, and fits more comfortably on the finger. Keeping that in mind, if you were sized based on standard fit rings some people like to order their ring slightly smaller than their ring size (normally a quarter size smaller), if they like their rings to be snug on their finger.
Custom Engraving is not available for this ring.
- Black Zirconium is the darkest metal available; however, it is not pure black and in some lighting it can appear to be dark grey. Click here to learn more about black zirconium.
- Anodizing can fade over time or even change colors based on the environment it is used in. There is no way to predict when or if this will happen; however, the anodizing is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be refinished
- If you later decide you would prefer to switch to Cerakote, which is more durable but has a matte finish, instead of anodizing we can do that at any time for no additional cost.
- Superconductor is an industrial material, it’s not made specifically for jewelry, so it can have some flaws in it that come out during the etching process. These flaws can vary from small voids in the material to black markings. The industrial nature of superconductor is part of what gives it the rugged appeal that many people enjoy, but it is something to consider when ordering.
- Sometimes, with a new ring, the copper within the Superconductor can cause some skin discoloration, but over time that will go away and not be a continuing issue.
- Copper will tarnish over time, but it can be cleaned and polished to get it looking like new. Click here to learn more about maintaining copper.
- Copper can turn your finger green, but proper maintenance can help minimalize or even prevent this.
- If at any time you would like your ring to be refinished and looking like new again we are happy to do this for you and it is covered by our Lifetime Warranty.
*We include a FREE Silicone Ring with orders sizes 4-13, to use during those times that you need something a little less formal, or for those times that require a softer ring.